Project Controls Careers in Construction and Engineering
- Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) – Supporting the $20B capital improvement program, including the Midfield Satellite Concourse (MSC) and LAMP (Landside Access Modernization Program). LAMP will radically improve ground transportation in and out of LAX, and includes several major elements: a light rail Automated People Mover (APM) with 6 stations connecting the LAX terminals to the Los Angeles Metro; a Consolidated Rent-A-Car (ConRac) facility; multiple Intermodal Transportation Facilities (ITFs) where people can park their cars and take the APM to the terminals; and a comprehensive network of roadway and infrastructure improvements.
- Sempra Utilities/Southern California Gas – Our employees provide project controls services for the Major Projects group, as well as PSEP (Pipeline Safety Enhancement Plan). PSEP is a portfolio of projects, including hundreds of miles of valve replacement and testing all over Southern California.
- Southern California Edison – a portfolio of projects to support expansion and maintenance of their electrical infrastructure in Southern California, including transmission, substations and business operations.
Current Positions Available
- Scheduler – Utilities (San Diego) – Ongoing
- Scheduler II – Aviation – Ongoing
- Scheduler II – Utilities – Ongoing
- Scheduler II and III – Power Transmission – Ongoing
- Cost Engineer / Financial Analyst – Aviation – Ongoing
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CM Solutions (CMS)
CMS has a passion and focus on project controls for construction projects in Transportation, Energy, Water/Wastewater, and Infrastructure. We hire exceptional people to fill highly-desirable staff augmentation and consulting assignments. Our staff includes cost engineers, CPM schedulers, change management specialists, estimators and claims consultants.
Benefits: CMS provides a competitive salary, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including fully covered HMO, PPO or HSA-qualified health insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) retirement with matching funds and profit sharing, life insurance, long term disability insurance, and tuition/training assistance, as well as generous paid time off/vacation time.
We truly believe that CMS employees are our most valuable assets. We work hard to create an enjoyable and productive work environment that respects and appreciates the professional caliber of our employees.
CMS participates in E-Verify
CMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants.
I appreciate that CMS will advocate on my behalf and to get a promotion, a new project or assignment that works best for me, even if that is with a different client.
~ Adam Heitzman, Project Manager / Scheduler
When I share an issue with Rob or Robyn, I feel I am heard. I can talk freely with no concerns of repercussions.
~ Abir Coury-Hanna, Sr. Cost Engineer