A Certified DBE/WBE/SBE/LBE Business Entity
CMS can help you win public works contracts for construction projects in California when you work with us to meet diversity goals. We are certified and qualified as a contractor and subcontractor for DBE, WBE, SBE, and LBE business enterprises. Local, state and federal government agencies set diversity goals in their contracts in order to “level the playing field” for businesses that are disadvantaged by social and economic challenges. These programs give small businesses and those owned and controlled by socially disadvantaged groups a more fair opportunity to compete. These programs also provide an incentive to large companies to work together with small and disadvantaged businesses. CMS welcomes opportunities to subcontract or joint venture with other companies looking to meet diversity goals, while also providing exceptional construction project controls services.
- DBE – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, certified by California Unified Certification Program (CUCP); the Colorado Unified Certification Program (CO UCP); State of Oregon COBID
- WBE – Woman Business Enterprise, certified by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC); Women’s Business Enterprise National Certification (WBENC); State of Oregon COBID
- WOSB – Women-owned Small Business, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Certification (WBENC)
- M/WBE – Minority/Women Business Enterprise, certified by City and County of Denver
- LBE – Local Business Enterprise, certified by the City of Los Angeles
- LSBE, CBE – Local Small Business Enterprise and Community Based Enterprise, certified by County of Los Angeles
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise, certified by State of California DGS; LA Metro; Metropolitan Water District of So Cal; City and County of Denver
Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
~ Ronald Reagan